WFX returns to Dallas with a fully refreshed conference and expo focused on supporting churches as they move forward in their ministries. Their theme of Ever Changing Methods, Never Changing Message will permeate the entire event. Join them and 1000 churches from across the country at this transformational event for your entire team.
Where is WFX 2013 Conference & Expo being held?
Dallas Convention Center
650 South Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202
What are the dates for WFX 2013?
Conference: October 2-4, 2013
Expo: October 2-3, 2013
Is early registration available for WFX 2013?
Yes, early registration is available. Take advantage of these early bird discounts and bring even more team members with group discounts.
At WFX Dallas 2013 …
- One Size Does Not Fit All: You don’t have to be a mega-church to benefit from WFX. In fact, a majority of our education is designed for smaller and medium sized churches.
- All Denominations or Non-Denominations Can Benefit: WFX followers have one thing in common: Building God’s Kingdom. If that’s your goal, then you’re in the right place.
- Church Planters Welcome: Just planted your church? Opening up in a retail environment, school building, or trailer? Early decisions are critical, so come learn from people who can help.
- Shared Experiences: Churches of all sizes gain the ideas and inspiration they need to then apply to their own circumstances for success.
WFX attendees are generally seeking:
- Education and tools specifically for their Pastors, Technology Teams, and Facilities Stewards as it relates to the use of technology and their facilities
- Ideas and implementation strategies for church construction or church expansion
- A place where church teams can continually progress and grow their skills and broaden their perspective of national and regional trends.
- Education and skills on new technology
- Common ground or retreat where church teams come together, explore new thoughts, advance current ideas and return home with actionable plans